Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions of ABI & ABI Express Travels
These General conditions of ABI & ABI Express Travels are the conditions on which ABI & ABI Express Travels carries any persons having the valid ticket for the journey and their property and these conditions shall apply to each ticket issued by ABI & ABI Express Travels and each contract to carry any person entered with ABI & ABI Express Travels, Any reason who travels on a ABI & ABI Express Travels service shall be considered to have agreed to be carried on these General Conditions of ABI & ABI Express Travels.
1. Definitions In these General conditions of ABI & ABI Express Travels the following words shall have the following meanings : -
"Coach" means luxury coach, Air bus and including Volvo Buses provided by us on which passengers are entitled to travel.
ABI & ABI Express Travels services means any journey to be made by a coach provided or arranged as referred above by ABI & ABI Express Travels or on behalf of ABI & ABI Express Travels for the purpose of carrying persons and their luggages which is set out in a time table published by ABI & ABI Express Travels or its associates.
"Journey" means each journey a passenger is entitled to make as per his / her request as set out in his / her ticket:
'Luggage' means any article which a passenger brings onto a bus including his/her belongings carried on in the journey.
"Boarding Point" means any of our branch offices or stops where journey is to start to be joined, left or through which the journey may pass;
"Ticket" means the valid ticket issued by us or on our behalf, to carry the valid ticket holder on which travel is permitted and the fare is payable by the passenger.
Boarding pass � Each passenger is advised to exchange his/her ( ticket at the counter of our ticket issuing office into a Boarding Pass for getting into our Bus, before the departure of the vehicle. We will not be obliged to carry any child under 14 years of age unless that child is accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over.
1. E-Booking or E-reservation facility available for all Buses
2. General enquiries available:
- Accommodation available for a Bus/date combination
- Current Status of reserved tickets
- Time table
- Bus fare
- Bus availability
3. On line cancellation facility for E-tickets alone, up to one hour before of the departure time. (E-tickets cannot be cancelled at our Branch counters)
4. Bulk Booking for families and groups.
7% extra on the ticket value will be charged for online tickets.
SERVICES NOT OFFERED
1. Modification or Transfer to other date/Route of e-tickets
2. Change of boarding point on reserved tickets
3. Blocking of seats through Phone or email
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
In this agreement the following words shall have the following meanings:
- Ticket - means any ticket issued by us. It is an authorization to travel using our ticket booking facility for the specified journey over the network of ABI & ABI Express Travels
- E-ticket -refers to a ABI & ABI Express Online reservation booked on this website, for the consummation of which the customer prints out an Electronic Reservation Slip which, along with the concerned authorized personal identification, constitutes the authority to travel, in lieu of the regular ticket on standard stationary
- Authorized ID-The Personal Photo Identification Card falling in any of these five categories. 1. Passport 2. Voter Identification Card 3. Driving License 4. PAN Card 5. Central Government Or State Government Issued Employee identification. For Non-Indians, their Country's Passport will constitute sole authorized ID This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and ABI & ABI Express Travels with respect to this Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and ABI & ABI Express Travels with respect to this Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form
- This agreement is made between ABI & ABI Express Travels ("Us") and The User ("You"), the individual, whose details are set out in the User Registration page
- The scheduke trip/tours are Subject to delay/ postponement/ Cancellations
- Cancellation of tickets before 5 hours -75% refund, with in 5 hours of after reporting time- no refund.
- Reporting time at bording point is 30 minutes before the depature time.
- Management is not responsible for any loss theft or damage of the luggage anf other belongings
- Management has got rights to cancel this pass, alter seat number and time at any time without any resons
- Management is not responsible for hte delay of vechile beyond the control of the comapany
- In case of open ticket the fare prevailing at the time and date of travel will be applicable.
- Smoking & consumption of alcohol should be prohibited inside the bus. In case of any dispute the T Jurisdiction Court is only Thanjavur
Ticket Booking and despatch services
Supply By Us: We agree to provide online ticket booking facilities to registered users who agree to the terms and condition set forth in this document.
Standard of Service: We will supply the service to you with reasonable care and skill.
Service Hours: Booking through Internet is allowed for 24 Hrs a day.
Issue of Tickets User Registration: You must be a registered user to use our site to book tickets and for any type of enquiries. No user can register more than once on the site. All payments towards the cost of the tickets issued will be through payment gateway page. Our site is VeriSign secured and your credit card details will travel on the Internet in a fully encrypted(128 bit, browser independent encryption)form. To ensure security, your card details are NOT stored in our Website.
Scope of Service: ABI & ABI Express Travels makes no guarantee that any service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
* All rules and regulations applicable for reservation of seats/berths and charging of fare for bus reservation on ABI & ABI Express Travels will apply to reservation through the Internet.
Confirmation of Booking: Your booking and reservation will be confirmed online, after you complete the transaction successfully. Further, the system will issue you a unique Boarding pass number for each booking. Payment on your credit card is processed by the Payment Gateway Providers. Booking of tickets is subject to realization of fare and the service charges (including Service Tax) from the Payment Gateway Providers.
* If, for any reason, the reservation does not materialize, the entire amount debited from your card account will be credited back to your card account with in 5 working days. If you want to try for the same reservation again, it will be treated as a fresh booking.
Payment Options: Payment by credit cards for Internet Booking Operated by appropriate bankers (Payment Gateway Providers). Payments through any Master / Visa credit cards issued by any bank Except American Express Bank. After pressing the "pay" button, if the "Ticket reservation output page" is not displayed on your monitor due to power failure or Internet link failure, please check My Account for the "Booked Tickets" menu on the left side of the screen. This page contains all the details of the tickets booked by you. If the reservation desired by you finds a place in the above page, you can note down the Boarding Pass No and other details. The tickets will be delivered as desired by you. You are also advised to check your e-mail or contact ABI & ABI Express Travels, if necessary
*The charges will be billed to your credit card as "ABI & ABI Express Travels"
*All prices are listed in Indian Rupees. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will automatically convert to your home currency based on that day's exchange rates.
*When you press pay button in payment gateway provider's page, the server will process your credit-card in about 5 seconds, but it may be longer at certain times. So wait for some more time. To avoid double charge, DO NOT press the Submit button more than once, or press the back or Refresh buttons.
* Non-authorization of payment more than once by payment gateway for tickets booked by you is liable to result in deregistration of your account with this site, without any notice
* Charges You are required to pay the cost of the ticket, Admin Charges and the service charge (including Service Tax) as indicated in the reservation page through the Payment gateway provider.
Refund in failed transactions/cancelled tickets:
Though ABI & ABI Express Travels 's payment reconciliation team works on a Daily basis except holidays, ABI & ABI Express Travels offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. This is on account of the multiplicity of organizations involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions. E-tickets can be cancelled on line up to preparation of the boarding List means up to the reporting Time (before 40mins of departure of the particular bus).
To get the refund quickly, customers are advised to cancel their tickets within the prescribed time limits, wherever possible. In cases where the tickets are not cancelled within the prescribed time limits, The time taken and amount of refund granted in such cases is dependent on the merit of each case and is to be decided by the Management of ABI & ABI Express Travels not responsible for delays at the ABI & ABI Express Travels end in any such case. Amount of refund whenever received from the ABI & ABI Express Travels shall be credited to the customer's account immediately.
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing our registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to
Immediately notify email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. ABI & ABI Express Travels cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this
If you have any suggestions or complaints, please call us at 04362 -241505, 247005, 244505, 246099, 240405 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of the Online Reservation Service: You may only use this service to make legitimate bookings / reservations i.e., you may not use this service to book tickets for the purpose of commercial resale and profit. Without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited.
We will carry your luggage on and subject to these General Conditions of ABI & ABI Express Travels, and any applicable special conditions 20 kg per item and one small piece of hand luggage. In this context, hand means something that is capable of fitting on an overhead luggage rack or under seats. We shall have no objection to carry luggage in excess of the permitted amount. If we agree to carry any particular luggage on any journey this does not mean that we have agreed to carry that luggage on any subsequent journey you make. Fragile items such electrical goods portable televisions and radio will only be carried if they are reasonable size and securely fastened. Drivers will load your luggage on or off coaches except where in the reasonable opinion of the driver, your luggage exceeds the recommended weight, whereby you will be responsible for making arrangements for the lifting of your luggage, on or off the coach. However the company is not at all responsible for the missing / lost luggage. The passenger has to carry the baggages at their own risk & responsibility.
Inspection of luggage
We shall be entitled to inspect all of your luggage, for the purpose of ensuring compliance with the above requirements. We shall not be obliged to carry you or your luggage and shall be entitled to remove you from the vehicle if you refuse to submit for a search.
Our liability for lost luggage
If you leave behind or lose of your luggage on a coach or at a station we shall not have any responsibility for the luggage of the passengers / loser.
Our liability for loss or damage to luggage
Your luggage shall be at your risk at all times, and we will not be liable for any loss of or damage to your luggage caused by your negligence.
Required behaviour and prohibited behaviour
You shall behave in a reasonable, sensible and lawful manner on a coach and at any station, comply with any request from a member of staff concerning the availability of certain seats reserved for disabled passengers, use mobile phones considerately with the comfort of other passengers in mind and you shall not : be abusive or threatening to any staff or any other person or conduct yourself in a way which may endanger yourself, and coach or station or any person or property on board any coach or at any station; or obstruct any driver, crew officer or staff in the performance of their duties or fail to comply with their instructions; or behave in a manner which causes discomfort, inconvenience, damage or injury to other persons.
Our Termination Rights: We may at any time at our sole discretion and without giving any reason or any prior notice terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of the web site.
USE OF TICKETS
You must check your ticket: You must check your ticket for errors, if any, as soon as you receive it. If an error is noticed and the ticket does not comply with the information set out in the reservation page, you must inform us of the same immediately.
If there is any conflict arising while boarding the bus our staffs have the rights to ask for the Authorization ID* (Name with Photo proof).
If you don't have the Printer to take the printout of the ticket or missed your ticket printout, please note down the boarding pass number and other information in a slip from my account link in our website. And show any of your ID proof (your Name with Photo) to our office person and get the boarding pass.
ABI & ABI Express Travels is not responsible for wrong booking due to incorrect details furnished by the customer.
* All the Terms & conditions are Subject to Thanjavur jurisdiction.